ScorePlay is the first all-in-one media hub for sports. From Football to cricket to skiing, our AI-driven software helps these organisations automatically manage, distribute & monetise their photos and videos in one single platform.
ScorePlay is part of NeptunePlay SA. The company just closed their pre-seed round backed by top VCs and industry leading business angels. To name a few: Kima Ventures (France's most influential early stage VC), Nicolas Julia (CEO of Sorare), Mario Götze (German player, World cup champion) and Omar da Fonseca (ex-player, Messi super fan and current commentator for Bein Sports).
We work with many sports organisations from around the world, such as:
- Europe: FC Köln (Germany), Genk (Belgium), AS Monaco, Stade Français, Amundi Evian Championship (France), Real Betis (Spain), Team BDS, E-bike world tour (Switzerland) and more.
- USA: Orlando City, San Diego Wave FC, Kansas City Current, Ironman and more.
- Latin America: Corinthians, Atletico Mineiro, Athletico-Paranaense and more.
Over 1.5M media assets have been uploaded and classified through ScorePlay, and our mobile app is used weekly by over +3000 professional athletes.
We're expanding quickly to new markets and new industries and need talented people like you to fuel our growth.
As the first ScorePlayer dedicated to the DACH region, your mission will be to strengthen our position in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland, by understanding the market-specific pain points, signing new sports organisations, and making them the best ambassadors of ScorePlay.
ScorePlay is rapidly expanding in Europe and the DACH market with organisations like 1. FC Köln, Team BDS, E-bike world tour in our client portfolio. Your job will be to grow the German market, onboard partners and customers, define and activate go-to-market strategies - all the while taking care of all the day-to-day operations of being a sales manager.
Grow our client's network
- Research the needs of potential clients, and find out how to create value for them, in order to fine-tune ScorePlay product-market fit in Germany.
- Lead negotiations with all types of organisations.
- Generate qualified sales opportunities using existing processes, tools and resources.
- Manage the entire sales cycle to close deals: discovery and qualification, pricing proposals and negotiations, legal process to sign new revenue.
- Deal with the day-to-day operations and being a one-person team.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of our product and deliver awe-inspiring product demos.
- Build relationships with leads and maintain them after they become customers. We are driven by our consumer feedback.
Develop our presence
- Ensure that each client becomes an Ambassador and generates opportunities using all available resources.
- Organise and attend industry events.
Participate in the worldwide strategy
- Gather business inputs on the German market to fuel our Product Team with useful insights and collaborate with our sales managers around the world.
- Work with our marketing team and participate to the creation of sales materials and partnership communication.
- At least 1-3 years XP as a Business Developer (for Germany ideally) in a fast-growing SaaS company
- Perfect spoken and written English and German
- An experience with B2B customers is ideal, a strong network in the sports and/or entertainment industries is a big plus
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for early-stage challenges
- Hands-on and product-focused
- Ability to work alone - develop and implement strategies of your own accord.
- Great people skills.
- Independent, organised, driven, fast-learner.
Apply directly through here.
Diversity and inclusion are in ScorePlay's DNA. We believe these values drive innovation, creativity and make each and everyone of us better. Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
to learn more.